CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Effective Date: June 11, 2015
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In order to provide you with our Services, we collect certain information from you when you register and interact with our Services. The information we gather falls into two categories: information you actively provide (registration, for example), and information we collect through your use of our Services.
Information You Provide
- Registration and Profile Information. When you register for an account, we will ask for your first and last name, email, username and password. You may also provide additional information such as telephone numbers, a profile picture, gender, and birth month and day.
- Contacts. With your permission, we may collect from your mobile address book contacts, including names, telephone numbers, email addresses, and social media handles, if available.
- Information You Post. We collect information or other content that you may post using our Services (items and descriptions) or actions that you take using our Services (such as commenting content, changing your profile picture, or connecting to third-party apps). When you post things like photos or videos on our Services, we may receive additional related data (or metadata), such as the time, date, and place you took the photo or video.
- Other Services. We receive information when you choose to connect social media or other third party accounts and applications with your account, including a token to authenticate your identity between these accounts.
- Communications. We receive the messages you send to and receive from other users of our Services. We also will receive any communications between you and Tril relating to our Services.
- Payment Information. We do not collect credit card information. Purchases for virtual goods are handled by third party app stores such as Apple’s App Store, Google Play, OpenTable, Amazon, among others. We are not responsible for the policies and practices of such companies.
We may receive information about you from other users, such as when they connect their address book to our Services, invite you to use our Services, or post something mentioning you.
Information We Receive From Your Use of Our Services.
- Usage Information. We also collect certain information when you use our Services, including: a) information about your interaction with the Services, including the actions you take on the Services and your interaction with other users, third party applications and b) device information, such as unique device identifiers, wireless service provider or mobile carrier, operating system information, IP address, browser type and language.
- Location Information. We will collect location information if you provide it to us or based on, for example, your phone’s GPS coordinates, unless you configure your operating system settings to prevent our collection of location information.
- Music. We may collect information about what music you are listening to.
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies. We may also collect certain information through the use of “cookies” and other tracking technologies. Cookies are small files that your browser places on your computer. We may use session cookies, persistent cookies, and other tracking technologies to better understand how you interact with our Services, to monitor usage by our users and web traffic routing on our services, and to improve our Services. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies. You can instruct your browser, by editing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting cookies from the websites you visit.